HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM AND REQUEST A REFUND?
While we hope that you will love every purchase you make with us here at SugarCane, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchases we will offer you a full refund or exchange. You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you return your item in perfect condition within 14 days.
Firstly, Please email email@example.com or call us on +441733 564077.
Secondly, if the items are returned to us within 14 days in perfect condition with all labels and tags attached we will refund you via the original method of payment. Please send via recorded delivery and retain proof of postage. Earrings, underwear and swimwear are non-returnable.
We aim to process all refunds within 1-2 working days of receiving the item. Please be aware at busy periods this may take slightly longer. All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes or import duties incurred and charged by return couriers. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from SugarCane. If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
* The return package is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend, for security purposes, that you send the package by recorded/signed for delivery that insures you. Please keep a record of proof of postage with tracking number if available. If the package is lost upon its return, unfortunately we cannot do or offer anything.
* The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
* The original shipping costs paid for the order will not be refunded when returned
*Returns will only be accepted if the goods (product and product packaging) are returned in undamaged condition. We suggest when returning goods you use protective outer packaging.
* Please quote your order reference number in all correspondence and ensure you include the original invoice with your parcel.
* Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return. Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
*If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team. Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and we may request evidence from you if this is claimed.
Return Duty and Taxes
It is important to note that you may have to pay custom duties and taxes on the items you return.
You are responsible for any customs VAT tax and import duties levied on the returned items by the couriers. Please check the FedEx/DPD or the appropriate carrier’s website for more information about duties and taxes if you are unsure. Alternatively, you can, of course, Contact Us and we shall be happy to help..